For years I have my home chemical-free. All my cleaning products are made with an that is better for our health and non-toxic.
Now it’s time to go with organic food.
Organic food is free of pesticides. No pesticides on the growing process of your fruits and vegetables.
Organic means the way the products are grown and processed. Without any synthetic pesticide and GMO, petroleum-based and sewage sludge-base fertilizers.
Livestock raised for meat, eggs, and dairy products must have access to outdoor and be given organic feed. They may not be given antibiotics, growth hormones, or any animal by-products.
Benefits of organic farming;
- Organic farming is better for wildlife.
- Organic farming is better for the soil.
- Organic food is better for animal reproduction.
- Organic food helps fight cancer, stroke and heart problems.
- Organic food contains more nutrients.
- Organic apple …..is just better.
- Organic farming can feed the world.
- Organic farming protects the climate.
- Organic farming productive more yield in drought conditions
- Organic food is safe.
Why should you eat healthy?
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
How to encourage children to eat healthy food?
Children will follow your pattern, eat healthily and the will do the same. Give them homemade snacks instead of store-bought. Have plenty of fruits available for them to snack on. Offer them some hummus to dip their veggies in it.
I used to make my baby food from scratch at home. Cooking the fresh veggies and puree them. I was using ice trays to freeze them then keeping the cubes in a freezer container. It was easy to worm it out as needed. Today you can find a great varieties of organic baby food available in the markets.
Please feel free to add any comments or ideas we can share on this page.